Services & Support
FREE 24/7 Decision-Making Support
Our Impacting Lives program is here to support you with pregnancy options and pregnancy counseling. Some of the things we specialize in are:
- FREE decision-making, options-focused counseling. We offer face-to-face meetings in whatever location is convenient for you. Your birth parent counselor will serve as your advocate to help you consider ALL available pregnancy options, connect you with resources, and discuss your individual needs. This support is FREE of charge, judgment, and pressure. There is never an obligation to choose adoption.
- Compassionate and caring birth parent counselors are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to support you as you make the best plan for yourself and your child.
- Assistance in connecting with resources you may need as you move forward in your journey.
- Access to profiles of hopeful families ready to adopt.
- Free support for members of your family to answer their questions and address their concerns about making an adoption plan for your baby.
- Testimonials from others who have chosen Adoption Options.
Watch & Learn More...
Unplanned Pregnancy? You have options.
Learn more about becoming a birth parent to an adoptive family. If you’re pregnant you can connect confidentially with one of our birth parent support staff to discuss all of your options for FREE 24/7.
JJ’s Adoption Story
JJ was in the foster care system for 6 years, 3 homes, and one failed adoption before Adoption Options and her permanent family came into the story.