I'm Pregnant / I've Delivered
Get Confidential Support Now: Available 24/7
Are you facing an unintended pregnancy in Colorado? Do you need an experienced local agency to support you as you consider adoption? You may be feeling confused and scared right now, but Adoption Options can help.
Are you feeling like you don’t even know where to start? That’s okay, too. We can help you take the first steps and answer all of your question to prepare for your future.
- Adoption Options is available 24/7 by phone, text, or email. You can talk with one of our compassionate birth parent counselors to have your questions answered or schedule a FREE, face-to-face meeting in your preferred location.
- FREE decision-making, options-based counseling. Your birth parent counselor will serve as your advocate to help you consider ALL available pregnancy options, connect you with resources and discuss your individual needs.
- Our support is FREE of charge, judgment and pressure.
- Your birth parent counselor will provide you access to profiles of hopeful families ready to adopt that fit your needs.
- FREE support for members of your family to answer their questions and address their concerns about you making an adoption plan for your baby.
- It is NEVER too late to make a voluntary plan of adoption.
- There is NEVER an obligation to choose adoption.
- ALWAYS confidential
Since opening in 1981, Adoption Options has worked with hundreds of expectant parents. We know that adoption stories come in all shapes and sizes, and we’re here to help you create your own.
Watch & Learn More...
Unplanned Pregnancy? You have options.
Learn more about becoming a birth parent to an adoptive family. If you’re pregnant you can connect confidentially with one of our birth parent support staff to discuss all of your options for FREE 24/7.
JJ’s Adoption Story
JJ was in the foster care system for 6 years, 3 homes, and one failed adoption before Adoption Options and her permanent family came into the story.