Where Does My Dollar Go?
Contact Us with Questions
Adoption Options, is a non-profit that is not backed by any religious or government funding. Because of this, we rely on our incredible community of donors and supporters to help fund the programs we offer serving vulnerable populations (including birth parents, babies, and children in the foster care system) in our local community.
Below are some interesting statistics about what donations fund at Adoption Options:
- Over $.80 of every dollar donated to Adoption Options in 2017 went directly to fund the programs serving our children, birth parents, and families
- $1,610 in critical support services such as counseling, cost of living support, and medical expenses, is provided (on average) to each birth mother the organization works with
- Adoption Options provided over 1,800 hours of free counseling and support to 146 birth mothers going through a crisis pregnancy in 2017
- $12,000 is the typical cost for one year of support services for a Flexible Family with a child placed in their home
- Over 250 children are currently awaiting adoption in Colorado’s foster care system, looking for families who are educated and supported in how to best parent their specialized needs
We pride ourselves on being a transparent agency, and would love to talk with you further about ways to direct your donation, various partnership opportunities, or set up a meeting to discuss where our donation dollars go. Reach out to start the conversation!
Watch & Learn More...
Unplanned Pregnancy? You have options.
Learn more about becoming a birth parent to an adoptive family. If you’re pregnant you can connect confidentially with one of our birth parent support staff to discuss all of your options for FREE 24/7.
JJ’s Adoption Story
JJ was in the foster care system for 6 years, 3 homes, and one failed adoption before Adoption Options and her permanent family came into the story.