We provide unplanned pregnancy counseling in Colorado that is confidential, free of charge, and free of pressure.
FREE ∙ CONFIDENTIAL ∙ SUPPORT 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK
This is what we refer to as pro-choice Decision-Making Counseling. It is a non-judgmental and unbiased program in which a trained counselor will provide free counseling to individuals facing an unplanned pregnancy in Colorado, and discuss all available options.
* is free of charge, free of pressure, and confidential.
* is provided throughout the entire state of Colorado.
* covers topics which may include; grief and loss, future goals, pressure from family and friends, information on resources available to you, and individual plans for you and your baby.
* meetings take place in a location that is convenient and comfortable for you.
* will help you consider all available options and help you make the best choice for your child and yourself.