PREGNANT? Speak with one of our counselors 24 hours a day, seven days a week about all of your options. It's FREE and confidential. LEARN MORE about becoming a birth parent to an adoptive family. VIEW our gallery of waiting adoptive families.
EXPERIENCED FAMILY interested in learning more about foster adoption? EXPLORE our Flexible Families program with one of our caseworkers today!
Since 1981, Adoption Options, Colorado’s premier adoption agency, has placed over 1,650 infants and children in safe, loving homes.
We have supported thousands of birth parents through the difficult process of selecting the best choice for their children and themselves.
And Adoption Options supports adoptive families, foster parents, child welfare professionals and adoption professionals around the country through our progressive training and education program.
SHOP AmazonSmile, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Adoption Options.
RECEIVE our quarterly email newsletter and periodic event news to stay current on adoption and agency news and information.
ATTEND one of our special events, information nights or trainings.
READ THE LATEST adoption, program and agency news.
BECOME a corporate partner or sponsor and help Adoption Options find forever homes for Colorado's over 700 waiting children.
Adoption Options is an inclusive, non-profit adoption agency dedicated to enriching the lives of children, youth and families. We provide education, placement services, counseling and support for all members of the adoption community.
Our current fundraising effort’s goal is $50,000
This campaign focuses on helping women facing crisis pregnancy get the resources necessary to eliminate or reduce other society issues that might be impacting their ability to make a good decision for their unborn child. These include homelessness, poverty, hunger, domestic violence, substance abuse, mental health, and health insurance. Although we counsel nearly 150 birthparents a year, only 20% them place their child for adoption while the services are still being provided for the other 80%.
Our current fundraising effort’s goal is $75,000
Our Flexible Families program is our foster adoption program and focuses on supporting and educating families looking to parent a child or sibling group from the child welfare system. Our families have more than 20 extra hours of education classes than the family going through the county department of social services and once placed have more one on one services (by almost 4x) than the average family from the county to prevent placement disruption and to create an environment for that child and family that is safe and healthy for everyone. Because a family is choosing to adopt a child through the foster care system, AO feels strongly that these families need extra support and education, much more than we are getting paid for.
Learn about all of your options and receive decision-making support from our professional counselors.
Receive ongoing parenting support, education and counseling from our trained and professional staff.
Explore all of our adoption programs and parenting options and choose the path that's right for your family.
Seek information about your own adoption and receive support and counseling from our professional counselors.
Expand your adoption knowledge with one of our professional training and education programs.
In addition, we are a recognized leader in supporting and serving LGBT families through the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's - All Children All Families.
CFC is the world's largest, most successful annual workplace charity campaign, with almost 200 CFC campaigns throughout the country and overseas raising millions of dollars each year. Pledges made by federal civilian, postal and military donors during the campaign season (Sept. 1 - Dec. 15) support eligible non-profit organizations that provide health and human service benefits throughout the world.
Passionately committed to the belief that every child deserves to thrive in a nurturing, permanent family, NCFA's mission is to meet the diverse needs of children, birthparents, adopted individuals, adoptive families, and all those touched by adoption through global advocacy, education, research, legislative action, and collaboration. Their vision is a world in which all children everywhere have nurturing, permanent families.
Contact us today at 303-695-1601 to speak with one of our professional counselors about how Adoption Options can support your needs. We are currently accepting applications for all of our programs.
RECEIVE our quarterly email newsletter and periodic event news and stay current on what's new and important at Adoption Options
SHOP AmazonSmile and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to Adoption Options!